Enjoy Independent Living Combined With Personal Care
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), John Knox Village offers the perfect balance between independence and personal care. The Assisted Living Unit at John Knox Village offer residents the independence of living in a residential setting, combined with the security of knowing that help is available when needed. Our specially trained staff — with oversight by a licensed vocational nurse — are ready to assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, mobility and many other daily tasks as needed.
In this special setting, residents have all the comforts of home, with private suites, nicely appointed activity areas, and a tastefully decorated dining room. Residents are encouraged to decorate their suite with their own belongings to personalize their space. Residents are free to make their own choices regarding their daily living, including their schedule and meals.
Our Assisted Living Unit features:
- Specially trained staff to assist with the unique personal care needs of residents, including bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management
- A licensed vocational nurse as the Assisted Living Unit Supervisor
- Three meals daily from a varied menu served individually in our Assisted Living dining room
- Private spacious suites
- Private bathrooms with modern safety features
- Spacious closet
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Varied social activities organized by our program director
- All utilities (except telephone)
- 24/7 Emergency Call System
- Year-round maintenance of all suites and grounds
Let’s talk about where and how you’d like to live – here at John Knox Village. Give us a call at 956-968-4575 or <a href="http://johnknoxvillagergv.com/contact-us/">contact us to schedule a visit</a>.