A Full Spectrum of Care
Your health, wellness – and well-being – are a priority for us here at John Knox Village. We have an experienced and caring nursing staff and are equipped to provide a full-spectrum of care, including:
- Minor Emergency Care
- Recovery from Surgery or Illness
- Short & Long-term Skilled Nursing Care
Located just behind the main building is our 60-bed Health Center where skilled professional nursing care is available. Twenty-four hour emergency nurse visits is available for all residents in all of our retirement homes.
Health Center Services
- Short-Term Stay (with doctor’s orders)
- 24-hour Licensed Nursing Care
- Semi-private Room Included in LifeCare Program
- Private Room, if available
- 3 Meals a Day
- Therapeutic Diets
- Knapp Medical Center Hospital and numerous physicians are available within a 2-3 mile radius
Peace of Mind
There is great comfort in knowing your health needs can and will be taken care of, both today and tomorrow. Our Health Center is committed to delivering the best nursing care possible for you. And should you need care beyond our capabilities, Knapp Medical Center, physicians and specialists are just minutes away.