Facts about John Knox Village in Weslaco
Find out why John Knox Village is the premier Continuing Care Retirement Community in South Texas.
Located on 40 beautifully landscaped acres in Weslaco, Texas, John Knox Village lies in the center of the beautiful, tropical Rio Grande Valley in deep South Texas.
John Knox Village, A Continuing Care Retirement Community, provides apartments in a four-story building, Town Homes, Garden Cottages, Patio Homes, Assisted Living Suites and a 60-bed Health Care Center.
John Knox Village features a dining room, heated swimming pool and jacuzzi, exercise room, arts and crafts room, community lounges, private party room, library, beauty salon/barber shop, woodworking shop, game room, computer lab, billiards room, ice cream parlor and community store.
John Knox Village is a Continuing Care Retirement Community that offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, and a 60-bed Health Care Center for temporary or permanent care. Our monthly service fee includes the following:
- One meal each day in the dining room (for apartment and town home residents only)
- Three meals per day offered at a minimum cost to to cottage and patio home residents.
- Tray service when ordered by a physician
- Housekeeping services
- Bed and bath linen laundry service (for apartment residents only)
- All utilities (except telephone)
- Cable TV
- All inside and outside maintenence
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, cultural and recreational activities
- Health care in the on-site Health Care Center on an as-needed basis
Applicants must meet the following requirements.
- 62 years of age or older
- Physically and mentally capable of independent living
- Financially able to afford residency